Your Shopping Cart is empty. View Cart (0 Items)
Mammoth Trips FAQs
For more info contact Mammoth Trip Director
- Trips may be cancelled until 35 days before departure, minus a $35 administrative fee
- Trips are double occupancy. You can specify a roommate when signing up. Double rooms are generally a queen-size bed, and single beds are in the loft or a bunk bed.
- Single supplements are available when possible for an additional $235. It is at the Trip Captain’s discretion to refund a supplement and to assign a roommate when it is in the best interest of the trip/Club.
- Condos are assigned a Captain(s) to be the “go-to person” in each condo.
- Bring dinner for the bus ride on Thursday evening’s drive to Mammoth. BYOB also allowed.
- You may order a box dinner for the ride home on Sunday. Forms are competed and money collected during the ride to Mammoth on Thursday evening.
- Movies are usually shown on the rides to and from Mammoth.
- Ear plugs are suggested for your sleeping “comfort”.
- Bring a towel and bathing suit for the hot tub.
- The bus destination each day is the Main Lodge.
- HOW DO I SIGN UP?
1. Come to the monthly meeting and bring your checkbook.
2. Or, sign up on the website and use a credit card
3. Or, send a check to the Club P.O. Box, along with a sign-up Event form from our website and a signed Waiver of Liability, also from our website.
- WHO DO I ROOM WITH?
1. You can choose a roommate when you sign up by contacting the trip leader.
2. Otherwise roommates will be assigned by the trip leader.
- WHAT DO I BRING BESIDES MY SKI/SNOWBOARD EQUIPMENT?
1. Dinner & beverages for the bus ride up to Mammoth on Thursday night.
2. Bathing suit (& towel is suggested) for the Jacuzzi
3. Clothes for going out to the bars or dinner.
4. Ear plugs (for a restful night's sleep)
- HOW DO I IDENTIFY AND CONTACT TRIP LEADERS?
1. Come to a monthly meeting.
2. Go to the Ski Trips page on our website
- ARE LIFT TICKETS INCLUDED IN THE TRIP PRICE?
1. Lift tickets may be purchased separately at the ski area.